Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 453 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Joomla module classes duplicating/nesting

My module position in my Joomla template is just a div with a "row" class. When I add content to that module position using the custom html module and give it module class suffixes of "first", "mod-light" and "bord-left"it appears to nest 2 divs within my module position both with the same classes which is causing problems. How do I modify this so that it is not creating this nested structure or at least does not apply these classes to the inner div?

For example, if I simply entered this raw html into the editor...

"<p>...entered content appears here...</p>"

I would get this output from Joomla...

<div class="moduletable first mod-light bord-left span4">
<div class="custom first mod-light bord-left">
<p>...entered content appears here...</p>
</div>
</div>

How can I make Joomla do this instead...

<div class="moduletable first mod-light bord-left span4">

<p>...entered content appears here...</p>

</div>

You can use custom module chrome to create your own module layouts:

[To see links please register here]