Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 317 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Journey of Coder-san

Quote:Coder-san was born in the Archaic woods as one himself.
He spent hundreds of years peacefully in the greenery until Humans came and claimed the Forest. Coder-san was now just a square log of wood commonly known as Plank.

After years of wait, Sage The VII, the ruler of the Keylogger Dynasty and the sole heir to HFtopia came to visit the area. He spotted the magical Plank with countless numbers of twigs forming hands capable in programming, web-designing, graphic-designing, video/sound-editing and animating 2D and 3D.
He found the potential in the common wood very promising. And he showed Coder-san his new home HFtopia. There Coder-san helped peasants, villagers and so-called veterans without any greed in mind.

After some time, Sage The VII was confident enough to build his own kingdom from scratch, and he offered Coder-san to rule with him. But they still visited HFtopia as their homeland.

This news spread like fire, and soon reached the ears of Los-Vomniscient.
Los-Vomniscient was scared that Sage The VII and Coder-san were a threat to his empire. Knowing they have not yet broken any rule of their land, he banished them from his kingdom making some childish excuses.

But this was not over yet. Sage The VII and Coder-san established their kingdom. This did not pleased Los-Vomniscient. He sent spies to their kingdom in order to bring the kingdom down from inside. Which did not work as he expected, as they were executed by Sage The VII's Ban-Hammer.

Los-Vomnicient still tries to send spies, and badmouth them on HFtopia every once in a while. But deep down inside he knows that his tries are futile.

Disclaimer:
All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Awesome!!!

I love it

hahahahah.

There was also another land called virusneta with its rulers the scorpionaty but he wanted to help Sage The VII and Coder-san destroying the evil empire of Los-Vomniscient. So he joins his kingdom with Sage The VII and Coder-san.

I can't wait till this gets indexed in Google. :epic:

Hehehe... I sense more subliminal messages through this than people let off. I think what Coder-san really wanted the world to know... I don't know if I should let this secret off... It all makes sense now. CODER HAS WOOD!!!!! O_O

It will forever be indexed in Googlburbia that Coder has massive wood. The world will never be the same. :epic:

:rofl: can't stop laughing very funny story :rofl:

ban-hammer? lol