Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 674 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Judgement - Official Info Thread

Quote:(08-02-2013, 02:31 AM)SFX Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'll 1v1 you on cod4 pc promod, and I can provide a private server.

I was planning on download CoD4 tonight actually.
But I'm not sure if it'll run smoothly on my laptop, I'll get back to you on that.

Quote:(08-02-2013, 02:47 AM)Sanctuary Wrote:

Quote: (08-02-2013, 02:31 AM)SFX Wrote:

I'll 1v1 you on cod4 pc promod, and I can provide a private server.

I was planning on download CoD4 tonight actually.
But I'm not sure if it'll run smoothly on my laptop, I'll get back to you on that.
I'll give you my high FPS config.

What one of you is trying to get smoked in mw3?

I don't like the idea of having to beat somebody in order to join. That varies. It can be incredibly easy to beat one of you or incredible hard. By making the group with that requirement implies that you guys think you are the best out there.

I am a team work kinda player. Example: If we are playing Gears of Wars I enjoy playing Horde with others instead of 1v1 or 2v2 or if we play call of duty I enjoy playing Survival or Zombies. Competitive playing is boring and relies too much on Connection, spawn knowledge and so on.

Good Luck with the group.

Would you yguys 1v1 mr on Subway surfers? Im being srs as fuck bros.

Quote:(08-02-2013, 04:28 AM)Evangelist Wrote:

Quote: (08-02-2013, 04:21 AM)Hoodie Wrote:

Quote: (08-02-2013, 03:51 AM)Evangelist Wrote:

I don't like the idea of having to beat somebody in order to join. That varies. It can be incredibly easy to beat one of you or incredible hard. By making the group with that requirement implies that you guys think you are the best out there.

I am a team work kinda player. Example: If we are playing Gears of Wars I enjoy playing Horde with others instead of 1v1 or 2v2 or if we play call of duty I enjoy playing Survival or Zombies. Competitive playing is boring and relies too much on Connection, spawn knowledge and so on.

It's suppose to be in a fun manor, neither Sanctuary or I are "gods" at any games, so it shouldn't be too difficult. Plus that's why we offer team competitions, I'm pretty sure it's stated in the rules that we do..I'm not positive. But if you can pull a team, we can easily do the same. So that's gone, but for now we're keeping it as is rules wise to keep it exclusive, and more of an elusive group. If you've got any other suggestions, questions, or so fourth don't hesitate, I seriously want to hear them being a new group leader. Whether the responses are on this thread or a private message, thanks.

@Spartan I'll do it tommorow, PM me to remind me.

To me team competitions won't go with. I enjoy team work in a non-competitive manner as mentioned. Team vs Team can suck. That is why I enjoy playing with a team of 5 on Gears of wars on insane difficulty. That kind of team work I enjoy.

And I suppose I can understand that, maybe Sanctuary and I can amend that, and find a way to include it into the rules..But in all honesty, can you think of a single way to incorporate that while making it fair? Because off the top of my head, I've got nothing.

Quote:(08-02-2013, 04:23 AM)G‎‏ ‎‏‍‎‎‏ ‎‏‍‎ Wrote:

Would you yguys 1v1 mr on Subway surfers? Im being srs as fuck bros.

My high score as of last night:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(08-02-2013, 04:21 AM)Hoodie Wrote:

Quote: (08-02-2013, 03:51 AM)Evangelist Wrote:

It's suppose to be in a fun manor, neither Sanctuary or I are "gods" at any games, so it shouldn't be too difficult. Plus that's why we offer team competitions, I'm pretty sure it's stated in the rules that we do..I'm not positive. But if you can pull a team, we can easily do the same. So that's gone, but for now we're keeping it as is rules wise to keep it exclusive, and more of an elusive group. If you've got any other suggestions, questions, or so fourth don't hesitate, I seriously want to hear them being a new group leader. Whether the responses are on this thread or a private message, thanks.

To me team competitions won't go with. I enjoy team work in a non-competitive manner as mentioned. Team vs Team can suck. That is why I enjoy playing with a team of 5 on Gears of wars on insane difficulty. That kind of team work I enjoy.

Quote:(08-02-2013, 04:30 AM)Hoodie Wrote:

Quote: (08-02-2013, 04:28 AM)Evangelist Wrote:

Quote: (08-02-2013, 04:21 AM)Hoodie Wrote:

And I suppose I can understand that, maybe Sanctuary and I can amend that, and find a way to include it into the rules..But in all honesty, can you think of a single way to incorporate that while making it fair? Because off the top of my head, I've got nothing.

Incorporating that option while making it fair? I don't think I am the only one that enjoys Team work in the way I mentioned. However going back to what you asked there is no way to do that in my mind. If not I would have suggested it already. I guess you can judge the user's teamwork communication, way of following orders and so on.

Quote:(08-02-2013, 03:51 AM)Evangelist Wrote: