Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 998 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Lady GaGa

Who likes Lady GaGa?
Anyone here ever listen to her songs?
What do you think of her?

Personally.. I think she is quite good! Her, herself is a bit mad, and she looks pretty mad too when shes performing, but i like some of her songs & she is a really good singer.
What your thoughts & opinions on her & her songs?

I like her music, she's got an okay body, but she's so freaking weird. You know? Like, crazy weird. Sunglasses and shit are so crazy. I guess she's just different. Poker Face by her is awesome, in my opinion.

Fuck Lady GaGa. That is all.

Quote:(09-13-2012, 12:36 PM)Mafia Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Fuck as in, "I'm sexually attracted to her and I want to procreate" or fuck as in, "She sucks, I hate her, I don't give a crap."?

Slag -.-'

Quote:(09-13-2012, 07:50 PM)BaneKitty Wrote:

Quote: (09-13-2012, 12:36 PM)Mafia Wrote:

Fuck as in, "I'm sexually attracted to her and I want to procreate" or fuck as in, "She sucks, I hate her, I don't give a crap."?

I guess he ment the second one.

I don't listen too Lady GaGa, way too mainstream and just the way she acts in her video clips, that's a no-no.

~INST1NCT

I like her attitude, she's a good singer, but I dislike her music.

Quote:(09-13-2012, 07:50 PM)BaneKitty Wrote:

The second one.

Quote:(09-14-2012, 09:09 AM)Mafia Wrote:

Quote: (09-13-2012, 07:50 PM)BaneKitty Wrote:

The second one.

Ahh, why? I would say she can sing, but no singers today can sing, just AutoTune.