Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 362 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Learn XSS (Cross-Site Scripting) Injection

Learn XSS (Cross-Site Scripting) Injection

Cross-Site Scripting, commonly known as XSS, is a type of attack that gathers malicious information
about a user; typically in the form of a specially crafted hyperlink that will save the users credentials.
An example of this would be a well known XSS vulnerability in phpBB that allows the attacker to forge
his/her credentials to that of the administrative account.
One of the simpler ways of preforming an XSS attack is through the use of dynamically generated pages.
This relies on the ability to pass information from one page to another, whether valid or malicious.
Because a browser will render any valid scripting tag, an attacker is able to pass allowed content to the
next page or even stored location to be retrieved at a later time that may result in a popup with the viewers
cookie, for example.

Download Basic Ebook:

XSS (Cross Site Scripting) Cheat Sheet

[To see links please register here]

o.O Wow... Great share of knowledge!

Quote:(03-31-2011 02:04 AM)theultima Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

o.O Wow... Great share of knowledge!
it's a bot lol, but yeah I will have to check if i can tweak some old code which doesn't work on a site because of a new interface and stuff now. If it works I can hit frontpage on the social network like a piece of cake :rofl: