Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 337 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Learning Java

Well, I went nowhere with the RAT I made in VB.Net, and I wondered if I could make a RAT that's multi-platform (Windows, MacOSX, Linux, etc.). Well, the Java language is getting pretty popular for that, and that's where I'm gonna set my final goal.

But first, i'm gonna learn my "Hello, World!" script.

Quote:(10-01-2014, 08:27 AM)Razorblade Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Well, I went nowhere with the RAT I made in VB.Net, and I wondered if I could make a RAT that's multi-platform (Windows, MacOSX, Linux, etc.). Well, the Java language is getting pretty popular for that, and that's where I'm gonna set my final goal.

But first, i'm gonna learn my "Hello, World!" script.

start with something like:
System.out.println();

Java is not easy to be learned within a few days like visual basic.
a few days in visual basic.net and you can make some awesome stuff but remember it's not the same in JAVA.
Well not how I experienced it.

We use JFrame and alot of things with "J"....
such as JPanel JButton JTextField....

Good luck but don't try to over-think your first ideas.
work them out and think about it more than once also just start slowly and take your time.

I wouldn't reccommend doing it in Java. It isn't cross platform, it IS a platform. That should not be your reason. Also, the methods for doing things in windows and linux will be VERY different.

I would use C, its going to be fast, easy to write, and less detectable.

If you really want to learn Java, then have fun... BTW, this is your hello world program

Java:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

and C:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Take your pick, but Java will always be a skiddy language to real programmers.

Well, I went nowhere with the RAT I made in VB.Net,

RAT I made in VB.Net,

VB.Net,

kill yourself

Quote:(12-15-2014, 03:35 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

I wouldn't reccommend doing it in Java. It isn't cross platform, it IS a platform. That should not be your reason. Also, the methods for doing things in windows and linux will be VERY different.

If you really want to learn Java, then have fun... BTW, this is your hello world program

Java:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

and C:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

And this is Python's

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

gg no re

Yet, python is 100% useless for 90% of the stuff I do. Try writing a bootloader in Python. I would give you $100 if you wrote me an A4 bootloader in Python that fit inside of the 0x100 sector.

Agreed with the member above. Even though s/he does not know of the existance of the hold key. VB, Java, Cs, etc are all languages that are pretty much useless for a base.

Quote:(12-18-2014, 04:53 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Yet, python is 100% useless for 90% of the stuff I do. Try writing a bootloader in Python. I would give you $100 if you wrote me an A4 bootloader in Python that fit inside of the 0x100 sector.

I would give you 1 fuck if I had any fucks to give... wait... I don't. Sorry.

I wouldn't reccommend doing it in Java. It isn't cross platform

How is it any more "not cross platform" than C? Java is very much cross-platform, to say otherwise is just being cynical and ignorant. The multiple available JVMs are obviously a testament to that fact.

it IS a platform.

If you define a platform as a runtime and libraries, then sure we'll call java a platform. However couldn't the same argument be made that any language that isn't assembly is a platform?

That should not be your reason. Also, the methods for doing things in windows and linux will be VERY different.

Are you sure about that? It would depend almost entirely on the way he decides to formulate his program. I could envision a JAVA program that is syntactically identical in the codebase for both windows and linux, could you not? It's hard to argue with your statement due to its inherent vagueness, so could you please give an example of what would be "VERY different?"

C would almost definitely be harder to write in. To say otherwise would be a downright fallacy. Simply in terms of garbage management, the collection offered as an inherent part of the JVM would save loads of time in the development phase. Not to mention the JDK already contains every necessary higher order api function for a project like this and those functions are available on every system this will be deployed to.

That is asininity at its very finest. There is no such distinction as a "real programmer" and as such have no right to infer what is believed by "real programmer[s]." To make such a broad and absurd claim like this is an attack on your own credibility. How can someone take you seriously when you make such a haughty statement without any supporting facts.

Java is a perfectly capable language and is used by a myriad of programmers and companies worldwide. Learning Java now will almost definitely benefit you in the long-run should you decide to pursue a career in computer science or a related field. I myself am a molecular biologist and I use Java every day to expand upon the functions provided in imageJ: the most widely used image processing software by biologists worldwide. You never know when you might need a skill or when it may be beneficial so - yes - learn Java and/or learn C, but whatever the case make sure you don't listen to arrogant, self-lauding, masturbatory ignoramuses such as phyrrus9.

Quote:(12-18-2014, 05:14 AM)Arthur Curry Wrote:

How is it any more "not cross platform" than C? Java is very much cross-platform, to say otherwise is just being cynical and ignorant. The multiple available JVMs are obviously a testament to that fact.

taken out of context

If you define a platform as a runtime and libraries, then sure we'll call java a platform. However couldn't the same argument be made that any language that isn't assembly is a platform?

Do you define x86 a platform? If so, then JBC is a platform.

Are you sure about that? It would depend almost entirely on the way he decides to formulate his program. I could envision a JAVA program that is syntactically identical in the codebase for both windows and linux, could you not? It's hard to argue with your statement due to its inherent vagueness, so could you please give an example of what would be "VERY different?"

Windows=well, windows
Linux, BSD, xnu, etc = POSIX.1
VERY different structure. If you were a real programmer you would know the differences.

C would almost definitely be harder to write in. To say otherwise would be a downright fallacy. Simply in terms of garbage management, the collection offered as an inherent part of the JVM would save loads of time in the development phase. Not to mention the JDK already contains every necessary higher order api function for a project like this and those functions are available on every system this will be deployed to.

Not at all. C may be harder to learn, but so is Chinese. Chinese is VERY easy to write in.

That is asininity at its very finest. There is no such distinction as a "real programmer" and as such have no right to infer what is believed by "real programmer[s]." To make such a broad and absurd claim like this is an attack on your own credibility. How can someone take you seriously when you make such a haughty statement without any supporting facts.

Java is a perfectly capable language and is used by a myriad of programmers and companies worldwide. Learning Java now will almost definitely benefit you in the long-run should you decide to pursue a career in computer science or a related field. I myself am a molecular biologist and I use Java every day to expand upon the functions provided in imageJ: the most widely used image processing software by biologists worldwide. You never know when you might need a skill or when it may be beneficial so - yes - learn Java and/or learn C, but whatever the case make sure you don't listen to arrogant, self-lauding, masturbatory ignoramuses such as phyrrus9.

These are the words of a professional Java programmer. I do in fact have a career in computer science and not one time have I ever even had the option of using Java. My choices have always been C or ARM32 (v7). Sure, learn Java, its nice to know how things work, but don't expect it to be the solution to your problems. Much like VB is not a real world solution.

Back to the cross platform thing: What language is the standard JVM written in again?
By your terms, that would make C also cross platform.
Java is not cross platform because you cannot take your java source code and run it on ANY cpu (flawed statement, armv8 has a BJ instruction that allows execution of Java bytecode without the use of any built in features such as garbage collection). You require an interpreter. Is bash cross platform? No. Bash is not a programming language, it is a script and requires a platform dependant interpreter. Therefore making said interpreter a platform. Thus the JVM is the interpreter for Java, making Java itself a platform. (also flawed, as the JVM provides the platform for the Java, but your intelligence would not grasp this as you stated in the last reply).