Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1225 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Lemon Logo

Hello everybody, I am new here and noticed my favorite section. Here is a logo/profile pic I recently made.
sorry for watermark, dont feal like going on PS and removing it

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Aye this is pretty cool.

I like it dude, but whys your nickname lemon lol?

It's fairly clean, looks like you did backshadows and strokes :wink: I used to do things like this a while back. Then I'd fill in the parts the stroke didn't reach with paint brush.

Quote:(10-18-2016, 03:21 PM)Lemon Wrote:

Why is your name chucky. lol?

Cus Chucky is an awesome character.

I actually like it a lot. How long did this take, may I ask?

Quote:(10-18-2016, 04:34 PM)Zodiac Wrote:

I actually like it a lot. How long did this take, may I ask?

I'm going to guess 30min to an hour. It's easy to get this effect, but what's time consuming is adjusting and choosing colors. If we took that out of the equation, we'd see maybe 5 minutes if you made no mistakes and no re adjustments to the stroke, backshadows, coloring, etc.

Quote:(10-18-2016, 03:21 PM)Lemon Wrote:

Because Chucky is a badass, I even have the real Chucky doll :wink: I didn't make it up myself I've been called it for about 12 years lol

WOuld be awesome if the l could wrap around to form a lemon outline