Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 204 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
"Let's do something outside" She said.

So I got my xbox recently and the game Gears of Wars: Judgement. I will admit I have been playing non stop and I have spent my whole day inside playing. My lovely wife started to nag and bullshit so she said "Let's do something outside" So I got my computer and my xbox and hooked them outside. Did I do something wrong? No. I don't get why she's all mad and crap

[Image: 60yywDw.jpg]

[Image: ubLBt87.jpg]

I can see this thread going the wrong way. Before you all talk crap let me clarify that we troll each other all the time. I won this time. She's evil too.

I think she's mad because she thought of you doing something else outside.

Even when trolling there's still that serious time. Maybe she was talking about that? Lol

Guys lol I know. All and all it was a good troll

Plus you're barley outside. You're like on a patio or something.

Looks like you owned your wife. You deserve some good sex, man.

"Guys lol I know. All and all it was a good troll"

Learn to read. I said I know it was a troll.

Learn to read? I didn't quote your post or even directed it at you. I didn't even know you posted. I said that to prevent people from misunderstanding the thread.

Reminds me of a time I went to a rural property and stayed there for a weekend. There wasn't a lot of room inside the mobile home, so I set up a table outside and brought a flatscreen. I hooked the television and Xbox up to the side. We stayed up playing Gears of War all night until the mosquitos became a nuisance.

Edit: I just realized how shitty that night could have been if it had rained. We may have set up a canopy though.

"Learn to read? I didn't quote your post or even directed it at you. I didn't even know you posted. I said that to prevent people from misunderstanding the thread."

No, you didn't. But your post and mine were about the same thing :smile:
And you've already said that it was trolling in the thread, so your post was unnecessary if that's what you were aiming it towards.