Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 689 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Lets Play/Walkthrough?

I was thinking about creating a decently large topic in this section for Left for Dead 2, and basically the way the walkthrough would work is it would be my lets play series considering I play through every episode.

However I am not sure if I should make the thread now or when I finish the series. Only about 7 videos in which is the first to chapters and 7 levels.

I think you should. It would be helpful to several members and entertaining also it would just be an overall great way to contribute to CG.

Go for it ; P

This is similar to something which I was thinking of doing, however mine will be Minecraft or something on those lines.

Anyway, I think that you should go ahead with it!

Quote:(03-14-2013, 11:10 PM)Lincoln Burrows Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I was thinking about creating a decently large topic in this section for Left for Dead 2, and basically the way the walkthrough would work is it would be my lets play series considering I play through every episode.

However I am not sure if I should make the thread now or when I finish the series. Only about 7 videos in which is the first to chapters and 7 levels.

Even though I'm kind of squeaky, I'd love to do this with you, I recently have bought L4D2 and it's actually pretty fun.