Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 195 Vote(s) - 3.74 Average
Lighting Fast Summer

Summer is going by fast as fuck for me, in the U.S. that is. I start college August 25th, sorting out my classes as we speak. What grade are you guys going to and/or what are your plans for college or if you have any plans at all?

I'll be a Sophomore this year. School starts August 10th for me

I am currently done with 13 years of school, dunno if I am going to study the following year or take a break. Might take a break, might not. If I don't take a break then I'll do web classes for a year. Will be fun.

Quote:(07-22-2016, 12:56 AM)Crow Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I am currently done with 13 years of school, dunno if I am going to study the following year or take a break. Might take a break, might not. If I don't take a break then I'll do web classes for a year. Will be fun.

I took a year break after school and it took me down the wrong path. The same happened to my cousin. If you want to take a break, do so with a part time job or something or like you said some webdev courses so you're time is invested into something.

Quote:(07-22-2016, 02:45 AM)Limited Edition Wrote:

I took a year break after school and it took me down the wrong path. The same happened to my cousin. If you want to take a break, do so with a part time job or something or like you said some webdev courses so you're time is invested into something. :smile:

I was planning on having a job if I did take a break.

I think I start in like September time, moving onto my 2nd year at college, so now I gotta start thinking about universities whilst holding 3 A levels and Step Maths, not only that but I've been picked as part of some group scheme thing where we go on trips to some of the best Universities, because now all my family and college expect me to get into a good Uni like Oxford of Cambridge, I think I've got my work cut out for me

Glad to hear you guys are productive

Quote:(07-22-2016, 06:58 PM)Bubble Wrote:

Glad to hear you guys are productive :smile:

Unlike yourself. Find the Necronomicon and revive yourself from the dead already.