Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 637 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Linker Command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation), Xcode 8, Swift 3

Select the project-> Build Phase->Link Binary with libraries and add all pod libraries.

I had the same problem using Carthage for dependencies.

Just go to Select Project -> Build Settings -> Search for Enable Bitcode -> If it is selected to Yes, select No.

That solved this problem for me.

I had same problem.

The cause was that I declared **same global variable in 2 files**. So it was showing same error saying **2 duplicate symbols**.

The solution was to remove those variables.

Ok, I had the same problem just today and started googling it, when I came across this thread. I haven't finished reading the question when the answer struck my mind:
I declared a class with an empty constructor

class MyClass{
MyClass();

void func_one(){
// code
}

void func_two(){
// code
}

~MyClass(){
cout << "Deleting object" << endl;
}
};

Then I thought why not terminating (not sure if I'm correct with word selection here, but who cares) the constructor of my class with curly braces (`{}`). So I did:

class MyClass{
MyClass(){}

void func_one(){
// code
}

void func_two(){
// code
}

~MyClass(){
cout << "Deleting object" << endl;
}
};

The problem eliminated, my code started working perfectly.

I know, the good practice is to investigate the issue and find the real cause, but this worked for me.

Did not have this problem when I built and ran on my own device. Only had this problem with simulators. I just simply restarted my computer and ran it. It worked.

For any one having this issue with Flurry framework. This is what fixed my issue.
For me the issue was that i had imported the following files but never used them.
"libFlurryTVOS_9.2.3"
"libFlurryWatch_9.2.3"

So all I had to do was go to project target settings and remove these 2 files from the "Linked framework and libraries" section and the problem was solved.

In my case the reason of the error is library which was linked two times.

I use `react-native` so it was linked automatically using `react-native link` and manually in xcode.

In my case I have change the `Target` name in my `Podfile` So it's create the same Error for me.

> Solution

Just go `project-> Build Phase->Link Binary with libraries` Remove the old `FrameWorks` by click on `minus button(-)` And clean and Run again. It's work me.

[![enter image description here][1]][1]

Remove Unwanted `.framework`.

[1]:

The other answers didn't work for me so here I share my solution in case it might help somebody else:

My problem was that I was configuring the Podfile of my XCode-Project for the wrong platform. Changing "platform :ios" at the beginning of my Podfile to "platform :macos" worked for me to get rid of the error.

Make sure the `Find Implicit Dependencies` checkbox is checked.

(Product -> Scheme -> Edit Scheme -> Build -> Find Implicit Dependencies)