Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 322 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Linkvertise - Make money shorting links

Got paid from Linkvertise -

[To see links please register here]

I know that this is probably a long shot but, I was wondering if you know any link shortners like bit.ly. I cant use it for what I want to do cause, it detects what I am trying to do

Quote:(06-09-2023, 04:50 AM)Sugar_chill Wrote:

I know that this is probably a long shot but, I was wondering if you know any link shortners like bit.ly. I cant use it for what I want to do cause, it detects what I am trying to do

Rebrand.ly is a choice, i have a list. Will share

So it's doing the same thing that the other's are doing, where Facebook detects it

Quote:(06-10-2023, 01:12 PM)Sugar_chill Wrote:

So it's doing the same thing that the other's are doing, where Facebook detects it

Do not relay on bit.ly as your only choice for short links as they block links if present on malicious sites or if download is suspicious. Rebrand.ly is good for free stuff but is limited to 1000 clicks tracking per month and users won't pay for stuff you are selling if they have to 'rebrand' the whole thing.

again, it detects that the page that I have it linked to is kind of suspicious

Quote:(06-10-2023, 02:23 PM)Sugar_chill Wrote:

again, it detects that the page that I have it linked to is kind of suspicious

OK, Do you need clean redirect? If not, and you don't bother your users seeing an ad then use my Hacxx Favorite Shorteners or Hacxx Custom URL Shortener.

The custom url shortner is down

Quote:(06-11-2023, 02:06 PM)Sugar_chill Wrote:

The custom url shortner is down

No, will share. Short links in bulk.

View here:

So I dont know what its linked to but, it's some program that seems like its in Arabic