Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 740 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
!!Listen To The 2ND !! Beat I Just Made HC!!! Plz review

[To see links please register here]

Tell Me What You Think Of It is It Good??? or what? please dont be shy go all out what do you really think??? and i seriously made that

alright Guys i Just Finished My Second Beat It Took Me Awhile To Finish Cuz I Was Working On Coding A RSPS So I Was Busy. This Second Song/Beat I Could Not For The Love Of God Could Figure Out How To End But I Hope Its As Good As The First One Well HC Tell Me What You Think Of My Second And If You Have Not Heard The First Check It Out As Well Here Is The #2 Link !!!! ----->

Oh It Sounds Better With Better Speakers So That Means If You Have Crap Speakers It Wont Sound Good I Used Bass Speakers So It Sounds Great

Tell Me What You Think Of It is It Good??? or what? please dont be shy go all out what do you really think??? and i seriously made that

alright Guys i Just Finished My Second Beat It Took Me Awhile To Finish Cuz I Was Working On Coding A RSPS So I Was Busy. This Second Song/Beat I Could Not For The Love Of God Could Figure Out How To End But I Hope Its As Good As The First One Well HC Tell Me What You Think Of My Second And If You Have Not Heard The First Check It Out As Well Here Is The #2 Link !!!! ----->

Oh It Sounds Better With Better Speakers So That Means If You Have Crap Speakers It Wont Sound Good I Used Bass Speakers So It Sounds Great

oh yea when you click the page i linked... you click the picture of the headphones to play and then at the bottom of the screen will be the beat i made so you just click play again

oh yea when you click the page i linked... you click the picture of the headphones to play and then at the bottom of the screen will be the beat i made so you just click play again

This is really good haha, I enjoyed it stay with making music it was great but try not to repeat yourself during the whole song! Mostly every song in the world now is repeated it's stupid be different.

This is really good haha, I enjoyed it stay with making music it was great but try not to repeat yourself during the whole song! Mostly every song in the world now is repeated it's stupid be different.

Quote:(04-13-2012, 10:27 PM)T̢̘.̧O͔̥̟̘̥͎͇.̷͇͇͚͇͓̯͉P̺ Wrote:

wow thanks i never thought about it like that lol im gonna see if i can update that song and make it better and re upload back on HC and use the people to tell me untill its perfect

Quote:(04-13-2012, 10:27 PM)T̢̘.̧O͔̥̟̘̥͎͇.̷͇͇͚͇͓̯͉P̺ Wrote:

wow thanks i never thought about it like that lol im gonna see if i can update that song and make it better and re upload back on HC and use the people to tell me untill its perfect

Alright then good luck haha! It's really good..

Alright then good luck haha! It's really good..