Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 592 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Loading Bar

I posted a tutorial on how to make this a long time ago. I no longer have it, but I do have the PSD. This will most likely be one of my first releases on my graphics site which will host resources and tutorials.

Anyways what you really came here for;

[Image: 8Izcx02.png]

[To see links please register here]

Quote:(05-08-2013, 09:44 AM)Kirito Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

That looks pretty neat. Although I expected a GIF.

I'm not to great in the animation department, and if this ever were implemented it wouldn't be a gif either. So, I never got around to bothering with animating it to look more snazzy xD

I liek it alot. The red and grey goes pretty well together.

That looks pretty neat. Although I expected a GIF.

Yeah I thought the red and grey were a good match for each other.

Nice share, the colors really fit each other. Keep it up man!

Thank you :smile: I definitely will be actively contributing in the graphics section.

Nice share, I can actually use this right about now. Thank you.

Anar should change the cloudflare loader thing to look like this :biggrin:
EDIT: Just remembered Anar removed Cloudflare

The bar is a little plain, but it looks nice.