Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 613 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Logo Request

Hey.

Could anyone here make me a logo with .PSD format for me that looks very similar to this:

[To see links please register here]

I need it in .PSD format because I maybe want to change the text in feature. I could probably donate something for it. :smile:

Kindly Regards.

Anyone willing to help me out?

The logo would be simple enough to make, but I don't know myself of any process that would allow you to edit the blurred text without generating a new layer from the modifiable text layer.

Sure, just shoot me a private message.

Also, some advice... I don't think linking to other forums is allowed.

Quote:(11-17-2016, 08:49 PM)Skryptec Wrote:

It's better to screenshot an image to be on the safe side in this instance. I don't know 100% what the grey area is on forum links so I'll let Oni work out if it's an issue on this thread.

Quote:(11-17-2016, 10:24 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (11-17-2016, 08:49 PM)Skryptec Wrote:

It's better to screenshot an image to be on the safe side in this instance. I don't know 100% what the grey area is on forum links so I'll let Oni work out if it's an issue on this thread.

Thank you for letting me know. Updated the thread.

Quote:(11-18-2016, 05:58 PM)suprabro Wrote:

Could anyone help me out?

[Image: ipv78wF.png]

Could anyone help me out?

Still looking for someone to help me out.

Almost forgot about this, hold on.