Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 476 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Long term purchase Germany/Japan/Australia/France/Poland/Germany/USA Email: Password

If you are not willing to provide 300-1000 lines of tests through Tlgram in your base, please do not read further

I am looking for high quality Germany/Japan/Australia/Price/Poland/Germany/USA Email: Password/EA Diary

I can guarantee that I will only scan EA and not touch anything else. I will not disclose your email data to anyone except myself.

Please note that I only want fresh and high quality, not old ones. If you only have an old database or cannot provide tests, please do not contact me.

My way of working is to check the EA game account and find that the target account will change the email related to the game. Do not change your password or do anything to damage your account.

If your foundation is beneficial to my goal, I can guarantee long-term business.

Cryptocurrency payment.
Tlgram: @AA8Xiao
If you have any questions, please leave a message on Tlgram

Moved from Market Discussion to Buyer's Area.