Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 217 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Looking For Partner Developer

I'm planning on writing a C#.NET RAT, that I will either open source, or release for free. Please hmu if you're interested in a partnership.

What are your previous experiences on that topic if I may ask?

Like always, if you need a UI, I'm always here for assistance.

Quote:(06-01-2019, 05:16 AM)Keremsa Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'm planning on writing a C#.NET RAT, that I will either open source, or release for free. Please hmu if you're interested in a partnership.

Might be interested as I'm working on a similar project. Have you released anything before this?

Do you have any prior knowledge within this field? Have you made anything similar I can see before saying yes to anything?

I have made PoC rats before, of which functioned, but lacked much of the functionality that most rats have. I mainly worked with TcpClient, TcpListener, with BinaryReader/Writer.

Quote:(06-04-2019, 09:41 AM)Sartux Wrote:

Quote: (06-01-2019, 05:16 AM)Keremsa Wrote:

Might be interested as I'm working on a similar project. Have you released anything before this?

not publicly, no. aside of one of my PoC's on Hackforums... other than that no, not publicly.

Well I dont have xp with rats, but I have 4 years of xp with C#. Let me know if you are interested!