Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 347 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
Looking Forward to Playing Anything in 2023?

Any games you guys are looking forward to playing in 2023? Personally looking forward to Starfield and Diablo 4 (Immortal was shit).

A list of some of the upcoming games:

[To see links please register here]

Out of what I am aware is releasing on PC this year, I am looking forward to playing The Last of Us as I never played that back in the day due to having an Xbox and not a PlayStation. I am also somewhat looking forward to Hogwarts Legacy, not a huge Harry Potter fan but I am interested to see what they do with the world.

My doctor told me elden ring or wée is good or the new god of war

For me it's Diablo 4 and Dead Space Remake.

Though, I'm still weary about D4. Acti-Blizz can't be trusted with shit these days.

I have high hopes for Dead Space though.

Quote:(01-11-2023, 06:33 AM)Drako Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

For me it's Diablo 4 and Dead Space Remake.

Though, I'm still weary about D4. Acti-Blizz can't be trusted with shit these days.

I have high hopes for Dead Space though.
Just pc or which

Hogwarts Legacy.