Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 452 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Looking for Malware Dev Group

Hi there! I can see that there are tons of groups, some here are focused on social engineering and I am very impressed with the restrictions on how to join since its like selected draft. And some were once active but never found nowadays due to inactivity and lack of dedication.

So, I was wondering if there exists a group here that focuses on malware development or maybe is dedicated to that topic but the other way around such as fending off malware, or reverse engineering malware.

I hope there exists one, as I badly want to join a group with the same set of interests. I am open to any offers as well if there are any invitations. I hope I get notice.

Quote:(12-31-2021, 07:20 PM)convector Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hi there! I can see that there are tons of groups, some here are focused on social engineering and I am very impressed with the restrictions on how to join since its like selected draft. And some were once active but never found nowadays due to inactivity and lack of dedication.

So, I was wondering if there exists a group here that focuses on malware development or maybe is dedicated to that topic but the other way around such as fending off malware, or reverse engineering malware.

I hope there exists one, as I badly want to join a group with the same set of interests. I am open to any offers as well if there are any invitations. I hope I get notice. :smile:
Not that a group is completely off the table. I just wouldn't see the point long term in a group. I'm already a security researcher and malware analyst, I don't need a whole other group of people with similar interests and mindset because the people with my mindset are always busy with work and I don't like to bother people. Also, there's not much interest in reverse engineering and malware analysis here on SL from what I've seen.

Nevertheless, I've debuted a group of limited requirements for those interested in starting a group like that. As I stressed above: this is not a cybercrime group. Keep those activities yourself. Endangering yourself and others by commiting felonies isn't going to be tolerated. Professionalism will be enforced at all times. Application requirements will include at least 200 posts and SL membership of a set period, as well as certain knowledge of specific topics defined in the thread.

The real reason most people want to group up is for learning or leeching and I'm already in the process of getting my CISSP and I've already been doing security + threat management for 4 years. But if you find others with similar skill and a great mind ready to learn more, I'm not against teaching. I've already made threads about it and it's seen no interest other than criminals looking to leech off me for my skill in pentesting, DevOps, malware dev, etc. But with increased interest, we should make it happen!

Quote:(12-31-2021, 07:51 PM)vittring Wrote:

Not that a group is completely off the table. I just wouldn't see the point long term in a group. I'm already a security researcher and malware analyst, I don't need a whole other group of people with similar interests and mindset because the people with my mindset are always busy with work and I don't like to bother people. Also, there's not much interest in reverse engineering and malware analysis here on SL from what I've seen.

Nevertheless, I've debuted a group of limited requirements for those interested in starting a group like that. As I stressed above: this is not a cybercrime group. Keep those activities yourself. Endangering yourself and others by commiting felonies isn't going to be tolerated. Professionalism will be enforced at all times. Application requirements will include at least 200 posts and SL membership of a set period, as well as certain knowledge of specific topics defined in the thread.

The real reason most people want to group up is for learning or leeching and I'm already in the process of getting my CISSP and I've already been doing security + threat management for 4 years. But if you find others with similar skill and a great mind ready to learn more, I'm not against teaching. I've already made threads about it and it's seen no interest other than criminals looking to leech off me for my skill in pentesting, DevOps, malware dev, etc. But with increased interest, we should make it happen!

Thanks for the wonderful and fruitful response. It is okay and I fully understand where you are coming from. No worries, I won't be forcing what I want from you. But hey, 200 posts and an SL membership is not that bad and it shows a matter of dedication for someone who would like to join the group.

If you will ask me, be it pure white hat or felon act, I would be more than happy to exchange intel especially with reverse engineering and share malware dev techniques as I purely remain anonymous at all times and will never disclose who am I and what I "specifically" do for a living so I have nothing to lose.

Big plus respect to you and your group. I look forward in joining your group, sharing what I know and learning from you and the other members. I will notify you once I have accumulated 200 posts and gain membership. I just don't buy membership for now since I cannot see worth in me in these forums since I just joined a week ago (I think days), maybe after I get more than 200 posts then I will buy the membership. Thank you for your response and I look forward playing around with you.

Quote:(01-01-2022, 12:03 AM)convector Wrote:

Quote: (12-31-2021, 07:51 PM)vittring Wrote:

Thanks for the wonderful and fruitful response. It is okay and I fully understand where you are coming from. No worries, I won't be forcing what I want from you. But hey, 200 posts and an SL membership is not that bad and it shows a matter of dedication for someone who would like to join the group.

If you will ask me, be it pure white hat or felon act, I would be more than happy to exchange intel especially with reverse engineering and share malware dev techniques as I purely remain anonymous at all times and will never disclose who am I and what I "specifically" do for a living so I have nothing to lose.

Big plus respect to you and your group. I look forward in joining your group, sharing what I know and learning from you and the other members. I will notify you once I have accumulated 200 posts and gain membership. I just don't buy membership for now since I cannot see worth in me in these forums since I just joined a week ago (I think days), maybe after I get more than 200 posts then I will buy the membership. Thank you for your response and I look forward playing around with you. :cool:

It costs nothing, the only associated cost is buying the group on the forum. That is a $300 price tag I can't justify quite yet. Note: this could be waived if there are enough people with interest and that show they want to stick around and work together in the group. Right now I only know of 4 people that even think a group is necessary. I'm wary myself of the premise of setting up the funds, creating a discord, creating user bars, etc. But your interests are in line and I'll be keeping an eye out for that sort of thing on the future.

I am in your debt! Thank you very much and I look forward for a good start this year. More actions less talk.

Quote:(12-31-2021, 07:20 PM)convector Wrote:

I hope there exists one, as I badly want to join a group with the same set of interests. I am open to any offers as well if there are any invitations. I hope I get notice. :smile:
Hey im interested. I dev some malwares as a hobby.
Dm me on Discord: PyroFenrir#0044