Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 809 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Looking for a partner/developer

What I am looking for is Fully Escrow integrated with crypto digital Multi Vendor Marketplace
optimized for TOR build with security in mind No javascript at all.
I have detailed text how it should be done Looking for a partner/developer Must know html php javascript json and how crypto works
if all works good a wonderful income will be established

jabber: [email protected]

Developing a marketplace all by yourself is very hard. It takes a lot of time and effort. You will need a lot of money to pay a design team and developer team. These guys don’t make this for free. If you want to own your own marketplace or online multi-vendor shop, I suggest you to contact [Redacted - Staff] .These guys are the best in this business. You will have an awesome time using their services. I also have a multi-vendor market place and I am very happy with it. I have my own designee and I can change it whenever I want. The price for all this is just perfect. It takes a lot more less effort to create one with these guys than to create one by yourself.

Quote:(08-01-2020, 01:36 PM)harpreetslater Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hey, how is the thing going ? I know how to code :biggrin: do you need a partner?

Learn to check tread posted date this was made 10-02-2019, 02:46 PM
I am sure the user won't be back for a very very long time i could say forever
Total time spent online 15 Minutes, 45 Seconds
Dude probably used tmpmail just cause he need to acess something he couldn't as a visitor probably a link
Only 1 post and 1 Tread

Forget this except you are the patient type

Quote:(08-01-2020, 09:29 PM)kRyPt0n Wrote:

Learn to check tread posted date this was made 10-02-2019, 02:46 PM
Moreover, the OP hasn't been active since a few days after that.

I'd say It's very safe to assume that his/her needs have been fulfilled.

Quote:(08-01-2020, 01:36 PM)harpreetslater Wrote:

Developing a marketplace all by yourself is very hard. It takes a lot of time and effort. You will need a lot of money to pay a design team and developer team. These guys don’t make this for free. If you want to own your own marketplace or online multi-vendor shop, I suggest you to contact Redacted - Staff .These guys are the best in this business. You will have an awesome time using their services. I also have a multi-vendor market place and I am very happy with it. I have my own designee and I can change it whenever I want. The price for all this is just perfect. It takes a lot more less effort to create one with these guys than to create one by yourself.
This information is true and it is the thing that I was searching for. Thanks helped me a lot.

I know it's an old thread but still, is it ok to look for a business partner on the forum? Did anyone have a successful experience? I mean you can easily run into a fraudster. The reason why I'm asking is when my company was looking forward to create a new CRM system, our manager was searching among outsource IT companies to be sure that the work will be done properly and on time. We found this R&D center

and based on reviews the company was trustworthy. I can only imagine how hard it is to find online partners for a project. How would you solve the legal issues?