Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 572 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Looking for good video editor

Okay so i make skate videos via my GoPro, the GoPro video editor has some good features, but i'm looking for some more features, any good supplements to premier pro?

My favorite combo is still Adobe After effects and Handbrake for compression

Premiere Pro is still by far the best editor I've used. After Effects and Audition are also great supplements to it.

Quote:(10-07-2016, 10:48 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

After Effects and Audition are also great supplements to it.

This ^^^

I've used both tools and I must say, they're much of a muchness In terms of superiority as per their objective. Excellent tools to say the least.

Sony Vegas and After Effects.
Premier can be used instead of Sony Vegas, but honestly I would choose Sony Vegas.

i love Sony Vegas i had 13 for awhile, i either want to get the newest Sony Vegas or the newest Premier Pro, I'm working on a project called "The world is beautiful project" and I'm going to travel and show like a montage of beautiful things cause i feel like everyone is negative about the world and i just want to show them how amazing the world really is

Thank youu. This is a great help!

It depends on what skills you have at the moment I think at least it did for me when I started. If you are new into video editing I would recommend Sony Vegas but if you want something with more features and something you maybe wanna work with in the next feature that's more advanced I would totally say After Effects.

Good luck!

I would say either Adobe Premiere CC or Sony Vegas 13 as they're the most commonly used ones these days, but when it comes to deciding between the two that's more of an individual thing. I use Vegas Pro personally as it's easier to use and makes editing a breeze, compared to the somewhat harder "step-in process" to editing videos in Adobe Premiere.

Any clean Premiere copys floating around?