Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 572 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Looking for good video editor

You can use MAGIX VEGAS PRO 17 (not from Sony anymore is now MAGIX because sony sell the license four years ago) + Audition if you want an decent quality or use Premiere Pro with After Effects+ other tools if you want to achieve greater and complex things or Davinci Resolve.

Quote:(03-22-2020, 10:38 PM)sybylroot Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

You can use MAGIX VEGAS PRO 17 (not from Sony anymore is now MAGIX because sony sell the license four years ago)

It's been so long since I've used Sony Vegas Pro, that I had no Idea It was taken over by MAGIX.

I must say, It's an excellent piece of software that serves Its purpose extremely well.

Quote:(03-23-2020, 03:24 AM)mothered Wrote:

It's been so long since I've used Sony Vegas Pro, that I had no Idea It was taken over by MAGIX.

I must say, It's an excellent piece of software that serves Its purpose extremely well.
Yep its also very intuitive with the user-end and have a good amount of effects that can cover basic things and with some knowledge and patience you can do some advanced stuff.

Quote:(03-23-2020, 09:59 PM)sybylroot Wrote:

Quote: (03-23-2020, 03:24 AM)mothered Wrote:

Yep its also very intuitive with the user-end and have a good amount of effects that can cover basic things and with some knowledge and patience you can do some advanced stuff.

No doubt It's Improved since I've last used It.

The OP's request Is over 3 years old, so I'd say It's safe to assume that his/her needs have been fulfilled.

Premiere Pro and MAGIX VEGAS PRO

I used Adobe for a while too, but I was dissatisfied with it. Most of all I didn't like the way they organized the hotkeys - in their own way. All software already has a standard for combinations, like ctrl+c, but Adobe went their own way ... Also, I didn`t like that the tracks can`t be moved as the main, there`s a strict binding. It's inconvenient! Video editors should be simple and straightforward, this`s an important advantage over professional alternatives. Then after a while I decided to turn to

, no regrets. They did a great job!

Thanks for the information.

adobe premiere is the best even though you have to pay to use it