Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 469 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Loving advices

Hey guys,today i'd like to tell you something interesting about our :wub: loving skills :wub:
I find this text useful for those who have problem with flirting,and meeting new people.i talk about problems not in the internet world,but in the reality world.

Almost every male person who works with computers,doesn't have the natural skill to talk with woman in reality.We are really anti-talented for flirting as beginners. All life we are thinking and learning how to control machines,interfaces...how to make rules that have the power to organize some work in everyday lives.But we FORGET almost everytime that COMPUTERS DON'T have feelings.They can pretend some emotion,they can help us express some emotion,but they can't feel or show emotions for real.

BUT FEMALES HAVE FEELINGS,ALMOST EVERYTHING IN THEM IS CONNECTED WITH FEELINGS!THEY ARE NOT MACHINES,AND THEY ARE PROGRAMMED WITH MANY RANDOM PATTERNS!

In this moment we get Fatal error!we aren't organized at all and we make even more stupid things.

Most of US try to impress the woman with cool tricks,but that seems so boring for the woman.We often think that we have to find some patterns that match to any woman.but every girl is different,like every man is different.We don't know how to react That's because girls always like something new and entertaining,but showed in a cool way.

You see the difference? cool tricks showed in stupid ways,or stupid tricks and showed in a cool way? the second is better,believe me :biggrin:

We are kind of strange people,we are great manipulators with other people,we know how to manipulate with any informations,but we don't know how to manipulate with our feelings for someone,if we talk about natural attraction to a woman,almost every time,WE SCREW UP.
We try to hide our feelings,we try not to talk about the real situation,and we screw..

And why we screw up!?

That's because we doesn't know how to react on female's reactions.

girls are naturally talented to talk with their body.Body language is the most important thing to make your first impression good.If you are nervous or stoned,girl will think that something is wrong with the picture.But if you feel relaxed,every girl will be interested in you.We,the boys when we see some girl we have 3 begginer but biggest problems :
- how will i meet her?
-what will i talk about with her?
-what if i show myself as fool?

BUT THE SECRET IS THAT MEETING NEW PERSONS DOESN'T HAVE TO BE SOMETHING SCARY OR SPECIAL,YOU ONLY STAY CONFIDENT THEN YOU GO TO HER AND START TALKING ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU WANT.You are not on chat,and you can't describe an emotion with one "symbol" or "smiley".You have to show your reaction naturally.

For that kind of people,i suggest one simple solution,before you meet her,think inside your head that you know her from somewhere.

GIRL THAT YOU WILL MEET WILL ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MEETING HER,THAT MEANS THAT YOU ARE TELLING HER THAT SOMETHING ATTRACTS YOU AT HER.THAT'S A COMPLIMENT,AND THEY LIKE COMPLIMENTS.AFTER THAT,WHEN YOU START TALKING,SHE WILL SEE THAT YOU HAVE GOOD INTENTION IF YOU WEAR A SMILE ON YOU :biggrin:

but if you are THE MASTER GRIT (

[To see links please register here]

) , you will NEVER make a good impression.

AND AS THE LAST THING,YOU WILL DEFINITELY NOT SHOW YOURSELF LIKE A FOOL,BECAUSE WE ARE PEOPLE,WE ARE SIMILAR,AND WE RESPECT THE HUMANITY AND WISHES FOR EVERYONE.AND YOU DOESN'T HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE.YOYOU ONLY CAN GET ONE PERSON MORE IN YOUR LIFE.IF SHE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK WITH YOU,THAT'S NORMAL,AND DON'T FEEL ASHAMED BECAUSE NOT EVERYBODY IS NICE AND HAVE THE WISH TO MAKE A NEW FRIENDS.THE PROBLEM IS NOT IN YOU,IT'S IN THE MOMENT...

WHEN I WAS YOUNG I GET EMPLOYED IN A ADVICE SECTOR FOR LOVE SITUATIONS,SO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION ABOUT SOMETHING,ASK ME AND I WILL TRY TO HELP YOU RESPECTFULLY.ALSO YOU CAN TRY TO SEE THIS LITTLE PROJECT FOR LOVE GUIDING.
(

[To see links please register here]

)

THANKS FOR READING ,AND I HOPE THAT THIS HELPS YOU.FACE IT