Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 396 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
MAKE MONEY COPYING THE BEST TRADERS [NO KYC] [CRYPTO]

1. First, you need to Sign up for an account. Since we want to remain anonymous (no kyc) we are going to use this exchange: here

[To see links please register here]

2. Deposit funds: Once your account is set up, you need to deposit funds into your account. You can deposit using cryptocurrencies or fiat currencies, depending on the options available in your region.

3. Choose a Copy Trading strategy: The exchange offers a variety of Copy Trading strategies that you can choose from. These are provided by professional traders who have a proven track record of success. You can view the performance history of each strategy and choose the one that suits your preferences.

3.1. Press on the filter and copy my settings. We are looking for someone that doesn't use 5 dollars for high % but someone that actually has some equity + high winrate.
In this case we set 25k min Profit and min 55% (everything over 50% is considered good/profitable)
Arguably you could chose different tags considerung your risk level e.g. "aggressive","short term" etc. but I like to keep these off

3.2. You will notice there will not be too many traders with these settings.

3.3. I personally check TOTAL P&L first, then the accumulated followers (how many people have copied in the past) and lastly the winrate.

If these values are looking promising you can still double check by looking at recent trades

3.4. Press Copy Trade

3.5. You can now choose your strategy

3.5.1. Choose the trading pairs that are being offered by the trader

3.5.2. Margin Mode: this lets you decide on how much money shall be used per trade; I recommend using a fixed amount and size is up to you

3.5.3. Risk Management: This I would not touch, we decided to copy this trader, this means we trust in his risk management; of course you can setup your own risk management but I dont see the point in it

4. Notes: you can use different copy traders and try out with little money first so you can see the results in %
If a wanted trader has no slots available you can use the "Slot Reminder" option that alerts you when a slot is available

im tryna get 25 post ignore this xd

i think 23 lets hop eit fasr

Commenting for accessibility of other threads

good content thanks, will check it

good post, ill check it out