Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 436 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[METHOD] 5 Satoshi per minute! Up to +5000 Satoshi p/m

I have been using this very cool faucet game that allows users to stack your earnings, also has other options to bet and buy upgrades to get over 5,000 Satoshi per minute, I have had no issues with popups or anything like that, you leterally only have to press the claim button.

[To see links please register here]

note - it is my ref link, you can only get in with invite

[Image: 1-sats.png]

joined - any tips?

Quote:(07-11-2019 09:27 AM)ShinyCarrot Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

joined - any tips?

I am also new to it, so far I have only used the Claim facility and gambled of the Coin Toss a little, I will share my progress. The faucet stops at 100% so best claiming when possible to keep earning Satoshi,

UPDATE - SO FAR SO GOOD, working fine.

Yes, this works and seems legit. Have built a bot to auto claim Satoshis and will share here if anyone is interested. (Leave a message in the thread. Note to OP- hope this is OK. If not let me know and I'll take down)

PS Ignore what OP says you CAN sign up without a referral link!

50,000 Sats withdrawl fee :-o
So to min withdraw you will only get 50,000 from your 100000.
unless of course you wait until you have 999,999 and be exempt from the fee.

I would not advise putting any of your own money in to this to upgrade your membership, only use earnings. Seen so many of these sites exit scam

Scam. I tried it before.

everybody online says iot just scam , dont waste our time and yours as well