Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 354 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
[ MICRO DIGITAL BUSINESS JOURNEY ] How I launched with $13 and made $2200 already

Posting tupac

Thanks for sharing

Thanks Alot!

Let me see

Thank you for sharing

Let me see

post to unlock

thanks a lot for the share

good stuff

@tupac
Thanks for your share. Maybe I'm not too late on this journey. Here is my input.

I\m doing a search for the "DGwork" theme for Wordpress. It is on ThemeForest.net at $56 price. So I get a nulled version (V - 1.8.7.5 with a child Theme attached).
On Theme Forest say that this Theme:
# DGWork - Responsive Digital Shop and Market Easy Digital Downloads Theme:

Creating A Digital Downloads Shop Has Never Been So Easy!

DGWork is the powerful digital downloads shop and business WordPress Theme offering deep integration with Easy Digital Downloads. DGWork EDD Theme is perfect to create your self-hosted online shop to sell digital products like software, photography, videos, audios, eBook or graphic design works, etc. Either the multi-product shop or single product website can be set up easily with DGWork EDD Theme.

Also, on ThemeForest the "DGWork" it is at the latest version on :V-1.8.7.5

Sales Page:
Code:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Download (Nulled Version V-1.8.7.5)

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Virus Scan:

Code:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Detection: 0/57

Now I try to follow your "Business model". In the beginning, I will try to download Wordpress platform, from wordpress.org, and to search for a hosting company and to choose a Domain name. Can you tupac, or others BBHF members to suggest to me a domain registrar and a hosting company, because "Namecheap, for example, is blocked in my country. the 3 tier Country in Europe. Do you think that hosting that is Free from "InfinityFree.net" is reliable or suitable at this kind of business?

Cheers,
NeoExpress[/hide]