Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 465 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Minecraft

There are many apps you have to find a third party to download. This Minecraft is like that

Minecraft with friends is always good but there are also mods to enhance the game itself. Unfortunately, it always comes and goes, everyone gets bored of it and then sometime later they play it again.

If you own Java, and you should, I must recommend RLCraft if vanilla has gotten boring for you. It’s so different from vanilla that you must re-learn what you were certain you knew, yet feels familiar, and has the same spark Minecraft does. It’s so different it’s like a new game, but everything feels fairly instinctual once you get into the swing of things. You will die, though. A lot. And you need a decent PC, as well.

Play modded minecraft, it will bring life back into the game!

halo ola muqo thanks mate

any way to play minecraft more than 3 days? when i get diamonds im really bored, idk what to do, i feel like i did all