Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 789 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Made a "portfolio" site

Quote:(01-22-2017, 06:24 PM)P1L0T Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

You should do me some free gfx :wink:

What is English lol

Sorry, but i didn't find anything special in here.

Maybe try adding a patterned background, or if you really wanna knock yourself out go for a parallax scrolling theme and add a nice description for each of you're projects

The design overall is simple and suits your need, though (that is, if all you want to do is have a site to show off your projects). I would recommend adding something of a contact page, however, coupled with an "About" page where you explain a bit about yourself.

It's nice to add a bit of personality to your site, makes the reader feel like they are on someones site, and not just some website

Can i ask what the purpose is? of course you want to show off your work, but i was curious if you wanted to use this to get employed or make money? If so i would make your portfolio page a project in itself, make it look nice and creative so they will want to click and see more and potentially ask you to create something for them in exchange for currency. Black is the better option of the two you posted though.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

[/hide]

The black looks a lot better IMO. When I look at the white it seems to blind/hurt my eyes.
All in all, nice layout, looks, fonts!

Seems nice, but a bit too basic, I would add an "about" page and a "contact me" page.

Both look cool as hell man.

da font is veri sexi :ooo