Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail flooding vulnerability on Linkedin

Hey guys I found mail flooding vulnerability on Linkedin,
this allows anyone to bomb anyone's email (note: victim's email shouldn't be registered in linkedin.com),
sadly I can't provide more details as I am selling this vulnerability.

Price: (No fixed price, this will be sold with both side agreement)

How to buy - my variant:
1) You provide email,
2) I bomb it, so you get sure that vulnerability still exists 
3) We decide the price for it
4) You provide money, I provide details of vulnerability, and how to exploit the vulnerability

Demo: I am attaching a video demonstration to this. Hmm seems I can't attach this video, OK I will attach a screenshot of that video where you can see emails with
different usernames than saying ", please confirm your email".

Also if you aren't interested in buying this still tell me if this is an interesting vulnerability, and what severity you think mail flooding should be.
I also look forward for team up, for now mostly concentrated in web hacking.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A:Mail flooding vulnerability on Linkedin is a type of attack that is used to overwhelm a user's inbox with a large number of emails. This type of attack is often used to disrupt the user's ability to access their inbox or to send out spam emails. The attacker will typically send out a large number of emails to the user's address, often using automated scripts or bots. The emails may contain malicious links or attachments, or they may simply be sent to fill up the user's inbox. To protect against this type of attack, users should ensure that their email accounts are secure and that they have strong passwords. Additionally, they should be aware of any suspicious emails that they receive and should not open any attachments or click on any links from unknown sources.