Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 906 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
[Make Money Fast] Creating a profitable blog in days

Quote:(09-24-2018, 07:18 PM)JoshOG Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

This is interesting, does this actually gross a good amount of money?
The method is now saturated or almost there. A research i made a few months back come up with a few blogs using this method/tutorial. One of them got a russian payment processor banner on the right. If it was profitable, i don't know.

Can blogs make a lot of money?

Is this tutorial still working? I added some feeds to my blog using email method but nothing showing up

Thanks for sharing this. I'm going to give it a shot!

very in depth, thanks Ill will looking into trying this..

Interesting idea, I need to try this out!

This is brilliant especially for 'advertising' of your blog which can then be used with earning money via ADs. I am going to play with this a bit.

Quote:(06-14-2019, 05:14 PM)kyweiwei Wrote:

Can blogs make a lot of money?

It all depends on the volume of movies you can upload. If you just upload 1 or 100 you won't get much. On the other hand if you can upload 25k to 50k that's all a different story.

@numer_05 - You should use my new method.

Quote:(06-17-2019, 12:47 AM)DjangoSec Wrote:

Is this tutorial still working? I added some feeds to my blog using email method but nothing showing up

Yes it is.