Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 477 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Making A Giftcard Generator - Any Requests?

So I got into Python just a few days ago, and I thought I'd attempt to make a giftcard generator. I've learned the basics, and I already understand other programming languages very well. Learning programming languages is always easier for me if I just do, instead of continuously watching videos about it.

This script is going to be an all-in-one generator for giftcards, and maybe program keys. And instead of putting your trust into a suspicious executable with two dozen hits on VirusTotal, just run a Python script!

So, any requests?

Game, Amazon stuff like that

Quote:(08-15-2019, 07:46 PM)Drako Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I've learned the basics, and I already understand other programming languages very well. Learning programming languages is always easier for me if I just do, instead of continuously watching videos about it.
^^^ The best way to learn is by getting your hands dirty and banging your head against the wall.
I'm quite excited to see the end result, maybe you could even share the process of coding it ( if you have the time of course ).

So, any requests?
Steam?

So I got into Python just a few days ago, and I thought I'd attempt to make a giftcard generator. I've learned the basics, and I already understand other programming languages very well. Learning programming languages is always easier for me if I just do, instead of continuously watching videos about it.

This script is going to be an all-in-one generator for giftcards, and maybe program keys. And instead of putting your trust into a suspicious executable with two dozen hits on VirusTotal, just run a Python script!

So, any requests?

from where did you learn python giftcard generator and checker teach me also i will be thanks full too you.

Do you also think of making a checker for it too? Or will it just spew out random keys?

Quote:(08-16-2019, 11:38 AM)Jugger445 Wrote:

Do you also think of making a checker for it too? Or will it just spew out random keys?

Yes I do. As long as I can find a legit website that can check them.

amazon,paypal,and more like that

I'm curious of how will this generator work? Will it generate valid codes based on an algorithm that's been reverse engineered?

amazon game gamekit stuff like that

Quote:(08-20-2019, 07:45 PM)OversouL Wrote:

I'm curious of how will this generator work? Will it generate valid codes based on an algorithm that's been reverse engineered?
Most of them are based on some sort of reverse-engineering or random generation, but that's not really so reliable. (at least that I'm aware of)
Anyway, it would be awesome to hear more about the inner workings of this project in the future. So I'm looking forward to it !