Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 738 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
#MalwareSec - Why you should always have a Firewall on

Introduction - In this little guide I will show you why you should always use a Firewall at all times. This is very necessary because the Gray Hats/Black Hats are getting more and more experienced with Coding malware. And if you haven't noticed yet, a lot of people(like me) have used their bank account on their computer, well, if you are not using a firewall and you get your computer remotely accessed by a RAT or any other Remote Hacking Tools then your whole life could be ruined. I know plenty of people who have lost so much because their computer got hacked, one guy I know lost $25k from fraud because he wasn't using a Firewall. Basically in this tutorial I will show you why you should use a firewall and how they work to help you.

Lets Begin

Well as a lot of you guys may know, Remote Hacking tools use UDP packets to send data back and forth from server to client. Without this UDP connection, there is no way the hacker could have access to your computer unless he uses TCP as well, which is just easy to stop. They send the data through the ip's open port. And like I said earlier that if the UDP/TCP connection is not established to the hacker's IP:port or DnS:tongue:ort then you are safe and all you need to do is get the malware of you computer, which is not hard at all to do. <-----That's how remote computer hacking tools usually work.

Now I'll show you how firewalls work and why you need them to be secure.
Well what a Firewall does is make sure no program has access to any other IP:port when running without permission. So say you execute a RAT while using a firewall, then you will be safe because the firewall will block the connection. So, Firewalls block the UDP and TCP connection needed for the hacker to be successful, but if the connection is blocked, then the hacker is not successful, but a failure.

I hope I've educated you today.

Nice tutorial this will surely help a lot of people. : $

Quote:(04-13-2013, 03:46 PM)OversouL Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Nice tutorial this will surely help a lot of people. : $

Thanks for the feedback. I plan on making several tutorials in this section.

So the Firewall prevent's the RAT from connecting properly? Sweet, I never knew it would do that...as a matter of fact, like most people, I only ever pay attention to my anti-virus and ignore my Firewall. But that might be because my Firewall is bundled with my anti-virus...hm. Thanks for this guide, though.