Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 709 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium

I need to protect my PC and i'm looking for some advice on what to use. I saw someone mention Malwarebytes Anti malware premium in an old thread. I tried to use the method to download this and obtain premium but the thread was old and a file needed was no longer available.

Can anyone help me with downloading this software and obtaining the premium version.

Thanks

Just do a YouTube search, you're bound to find a tutorial.

See how you go with

[To see links please register here]

You'll find that a lot of MBAM's keys are not version-specific, meaning a given key can be used on various/different versions. If you have Issues, I can upload my copy which has an Infinite license.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(03-13-2018, 08:10 AM)mothered Wrote:

See how you go with

You'll find that a lot of MBAM's keys are not version-specific, meaning a given key can be used on various/different versions. If you have Issues, I can upload my copy which has an Infinite license.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

That would be great if you could upload that for me, i didn't have a key i believe i was just given a download link.

Quote:(03-15-2018, 10:47 PM)JBoy1017 Wrote:

Quote: (03-13-2018, 08:10 AM)mothered Wrote:

See how you go with

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

That would be great if you could upload that for me, i didn't have a key i believe i was just given a download link.

Before I do that, try using the License Key from my Image above.

It's not dedicated to that MBAM, so It should work on your copy. If not, I shall upload mine.

Quote:(04-11-2018, 08:58 PM)JBoy1017 Wrote:

Quote: (03-16-2018, 04:17 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-15-2018, 10:47 PM)JBoy1017 Wrote:

It's not dedicated to that MBAM, so It should work on your copy. If not, I shall upload mine.

I just tried the key and it didn't work. Is it possible you could upload your copy?

It shall be done.

It's just a matter of locating It on my external HDD.

Quote:(03-16-2018, 04:17 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-15-2018, 10:47 PM)JBoy1017 Wrote:

Quote: (03-13-2018, 08:10 AM)mothered Wrote:

See how you go with

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I just tried the key and it didn't work. Is it possible you could upload your copy?

It is an old thread but still relevant

Quote:(12-29-2020, 10:34 PM)JennaKravitz Wrote:

It is an old thread but still relevant
It's well over 2 years old, so I'd say It's very safe to assume that the OP's needs have been fulfilled.

Closed.