Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 551 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Manga

Hi,

I was hoping I could find some people on here who could help me with this. (My daughter, who I also asked about titles for middle schoolers and was given an "uhh", pointed me towards this site and set up an account for me.) I am a head middle school librarian for the upcoming school year. The school has noticed a rise in students who are interested in anime and manga, and have encouraged me to start buying some manga series for the more reluctant readers who enjoy these types of books. The only problem being I don't know where to start. I'm a cinema buff on the side of being a book nerd, the only anime I've seen are movies like Spirited Away, Ghost in the Shell, and Tokyo Godfathers. I used to watch Speed Racer reruns and Sailor Moon on TV if those count.

For More Details:-

[To see links please register here]

Thanks!