Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 942 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Mars userbar

Quote:(09-14-2017, 06:58 AM)Ecks Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I have Krita and Gimp, was a major fan of Paint.Net on Windows, I also enjoyed Substance painter, Mari and a few others. I do have a thread where you can find anything CG related, from 2d art programs to full 3d development software and anything in between @

I used to use gimp until I got Photoshop Cs6 Extended and now primarily use Adobe products. Legal or not. I've got the student discount setup to my business accounts so I really never pay for it. It's a godsend when switching between AE and Premiere

Quote:(09-14-2017, 05:58 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (09-14-2017, 04:49 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

I quite like photoshop.. but I'm REALLY not fond of paying $200 per year, even on student rates.

I certainly agree.

As of the time It became a subscription-based service, It changed the views of many consumers/end users. Rather than paying a ridiculous annual fee, they've opted for similar alternatives.

They certainly have. I would love to be able to just use one of the older versions, but that's a complicated process in and of itself. I remember, my old university refused to upgrade to the latest version (CS7 at the time I think) due to sheer expense.

Quote:(09-14-2017, 05:33 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (09-14-2017, 05:58 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (09-14-2017, 04:49 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

I quite like photoshop.. but I'm REALLY not fond of paying $200 per year, even on student rates.

I certainly agree.

As of the time It became a subscription-based service, It changed the views of many consumers/end users. Rather than paying a ridiculous annual fee, they've opted for similar alternatives.

They certainly have. I would love to be able to just use one of the older versions, but that's a complicated process in and of itself. I remember, my old university refused to upgrade to the latest version (CS7 at the time I think) due to sheer expense.

With good reason. If you're doing it as a university the price eventually reaches something you don't want to spend without knowing how many people will use it and how long it'll take to pay itself off.

I had c7 cracked on my PC for ever ago. Probably able to find you a newer version as well if interested

Quote:(09-14-2017, 05:33 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

I remember, my old university refused to upgrade to the latest version (CS7 at the time I think) due to sheer expense.

Although schools, colleges and the like can claim their purchase (to some degree) on tax, It doesn't justify the cost of the yearly subscription. For that reason alone, I understand your school's standpoint.

I remember the good old days of Photoshop "CS1" or "CS" as It's official release Is known. By memory, It was around 13 years ago when I was running It on my dual-boot IBM lappy with Windows 2000 & XP Installed. Amazing how technology has evolved since then. I never thought I'd be typing (at the time of this post) with 32GB of ram, 256GB SSD, GTX 1070 the the 7th Gen Quad Core CPU.

Back on topic, @"Luxury" any further developments?

Quote:(09-15-2017, 06:16 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (09-14-2017, 05:33 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

I remember, my old university refused to upgrade to the latest version (CS7 at the time I think) due to sheer expense.

Although schools, colleges and the like can claim their purchase (to some degree) on tax, It doesn't justify the cost of the yearly subscription. For that reason alone, I understand your school's standpoint.

I remember the good old days of Photoshop "CS1" or "CS" as It's official release Is known. By memory, It was around 13 years ago when I was running It on my dual-boot IBM lappy with Windows 2000 & XP Installed. Amazing how technology has evolved since then. I never thought I'd be typing (at the time of this post) with 32GB of ram, 256GB SSD, GTX 1070 the the 7th Gen Quad Core CPU.

Back on topic, @"Luxury" any further developments?

Been working on a different userbar lately but it's slow to creation just out of sheer lack of ideas at the moment. I've got a start though so it'll turn out eventually no matter how long it takes

@Luxury keep us posted bud! Enjoyed seeing you work here and can't wait to see more in the near future

Quote:(09-15-2017, 08:18 PM)Slacker Wrote:

@Luxury keep us posted bud! Enjoyed seeing you work here and can't wait to see more in the near future

just a start currently but once I figure what I'm gonna do with the sides itll look a lot better than just an electrified halo
[Image: wbsfkw.png]

It looks sick all ready I can not wait to see the different phases of the project.

Quote:(09-15-2017, 05:52 PM)Luxury Wrote:

Been working on a different userbar lately but it's slow to creation just out of sheer lack of ideas at the moment. I've got a start though so it'll turn out eventually no matter how long it takes

On completion, please contribute.

No rush, whenever It's finalized I'd love to view It.