Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 285 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Mask your IP using Tor requests!

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Thank you for this, I'll be trying out if this works but the code seems fine at first sight.

Quote:(10-26-2017, 07:54 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

Thank you for this, I'll be trying out if this works but the code seems fine at first sight.

No problem! Let me know if you run into any problems I'll be willing to help

Interesting! Is there a way to embed the tor browser / protocol completely within the python application?

Quote:(10-29-2017, 10:45 AM)adnankatman Wrote:

Interesting! Is there a way to embed the tor browser / protocol completely within the python application?

This could be possible but you would need to figure out how to run the tor node without launching tor browser itself.
I'll look more into this when I get a chance and update the code if I find anything new enjoy :smile:!

Quote:(11-01-2017, 01:41 AM)Oblivious Wrote:

Quote: (10-29-2017, 10:45 AM)adnankatman Wrote:

This could be possible but you would need to figure out how to run the tor node without launching tor browser itself.
I'll look more into this when I get a chance and update the code if I find anything new enjoy :smile:!
You could install privoxy and set that up with tor, then change the proxy settings inside the python script so it runs through privoxy. I've done this on my Linux box but not sure how it works on Windows.

Clean Code, but I have a question. when authenticating the stem control via the tor variable; What are you exactly authenticating here using the password 'password'?

I've read that the object gives you an unauthenticated controller, but I still don't understand what does authentication here stand for? Is it an actual authentication just like a handshake with the TOR node or a validation for the Controller you are using?

Thanks