Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 710 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Master degree

Maybe it depends upon the career chosen.
Like if you want to go for teaching, master's degree is compulsory. Even in some companies, they keep master degree mandatory.

If you are passionate about doing master's, just go for it. Gain knowledge and definitely it will be useful in some point of our life.

Do it if it helps you advance

Got mine, definitely doesn't hurt (it definitely helped me get my first job). Like any degree, it's a signalling device. It signals to employers you're likely smart and go above and beyond. It doesn't actually prove any of that, but a recruiter or employer reading a resume from someone with a masters related to the job is rarely going to hurt you.

Masters degree is a necessity if 1. It helps you in getting a promotion. 2. It satisfies your pursuit of getting higher academic qualification. If you have money and urge to learn, no harm in going for masters or any higher studies for that matter. Higher degree will only help you in reaching your goals faster.

Definitely having a master degree would be worth if we gain knowledge and apply it in our career.

Master degree is just a token for getting you an extra chance or recognition for showcasing your skills. So it depends upon the individual and career chosen.

Learning is a never ending process. If you are interested in doing master degree, definitely go for it. It will be very helpful in technical field. Meanwhile practical knowledge is also important.

A master's degree is an easy way to get experience in the field. Say you apply for a job that only requires a bachelor's in experience, maybe some IT certs, and maybe a year or two of experience. You could come in with a bachelor's and a master's in the field, a thesis, maybe an assistantship, etc., and get the job because it's years of educational experience beyond what they expect. It happens a lot. Get an internship somewhere in something related and use that as your work experience in the field.

The company I work for hires cybersecurity people with no experience as long as you have a little IT experience and a degree. They don't even require certs, just prefer them. It's still possible in many companies.