Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 200 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Material-esque Thread Design

So, I got bored and now I'm working on a minimalistic thread design, similar to Google's Material Theme. Please give critique about things you think I can improve on, right now things are very bare minimum.
*Warning: This is mainly white.

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Quote:(09-08-2016, 11:17 PM)Vxn Wrote:

Good work, Silence.
Work is high quality, unlike Skyrptic

I'll go ahead and tag him for you @40. :^)
Thanks, it's really rough right now though. I'm gonna polish it up in the span of a few weeks.

Good work, Silence.

So far, it's making my pussy wet. I'll look forward tl final design. Maybe make the white, less white

Pretty clean start can't wait to see finish.

Quote:(09-08-2016, 11:22 PM)Theós Wrote:

So far, it's making my pussy wet. I'll look forward tl final design. Maybe make the white, less white :wink:

:1f633: :1f633: :1f633: :1f633: :1f633: :1f633: :1f633: :1f633:
Lmfao. Yeah, my fiancee said to try doing a dull purple and white zigzagged background, or make use of the white space more.

Quote:(09-08-2016, 11:23 PM)Zaiken Wrote:

Pretty clean start can't wait to see finish.

Thanks mate.

I'm gonna probably mess with the sizings of everything to make it fit more and not be so huge. xD

Oh my sexyness. Would you mind if I like took this as a reference and remade it myself? Different colors but oh my my

Quote:(09-09-2016, 05:12 AM)Silence Wrote:

Made some minor, minor changes. Changed up the background a bit (will make it solid again later, just changing up the blandness), added a contact and better footer bar. Also, increased the sizes of the "Employee Showcase" area by a few pixels.

Also, @82 sure idc.

Danks

Made some minor, minor changes. Changed up the background a bit (will make it solid again later, just changing up the blandness), added a contact and better footer bar. Also, increased the sizes of the "Employee Showcase" area by a few pixels.

Also, @82 sure idc.

Quote:(09-08-2016, 11:17 PM)Vxn Wrote:

Good work, Silence.

Go fuck yourself.