Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 439 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
May i request a Sig. from Shadow hunter? please xD

Please make me a sig. if possible with a Ragnarok theme, and i like it to catch attentions ;D and with the name "Kent".

ahmm. one last i don't like the cartoons things like kid stuffs so if possible make it what we filipino call ASTIG xD THANKS!

why me brother? i am kind of busy with my exams at the moment.why don't you ask the pros here.

eg:pwnisher coder-san mr.optimist. i will try myself after 2 days if no one else is willing to help you :smile:

sorry but within this 15 mins i only managed to come up with this: ifu don't like it just say it i will give it a one more try and ask the others

[Image: Untitled-1-9.png]

I like your username, so I based one on it. Made from scratch. I hope you like it.

[Image: iKn1f.jpg]

seriously epic. can't get better.i would seriously like something like that with a final fantasy sword.

Thanks man! haha like it :biggrin:

btw how do i upload it in here?

[Image: 1309869180.gif]

thanks! its good to have a forum wherein the admin is always active. THANKS GUYS!

I wish I had that sword too.
I'm feeling like making a small animation on it.

btw shadow hunter i used the sig. that u made for me in the vanserver.com

it's a forum for RO players. I liked the sig. that u made, thanks a lot! :biggrin:

lol. :smile: no prob bro :smile: .happy to help

Coder-san c'mon do some animations on it :biggrin: HAHA!