Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 401 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Mekaku City Actors Review

M E K A K U C I T Y A C T O R S

[Image: 61519.jpg]

Synopsis
The incidents which occurred on August 14th and 15th bring a group of young boys and girls together... They are members of a group they call themselves the "Mekakushi Dan" (Blindfold Organization) and each member possesses a strange power involving their eyes. Will the members of this peculiar organization be able to solve the mysteries behind these incidents and see the truth?

Source: Aniplex USA

Plot

Rating: 9 / 10

Nine people, all brought together by the word "friendship" all have powers that can change the world and everything in it, but are met by someone/something that has taken over their step-father. This thing can change the world for them, but not for the greater good to them or the rest of the world. It's up to them to save it, or to change it.

Characters
The main (10) - Ayano, Kido, Seto, Kano, Marry, Momo, Ene, Shintaro, Hibiya & Konoha.
Others that play an import part to the plot (5) - Keniro, Hiyori, Shion, Azami & Tsukihiko

A total (if you can't count) of 15 characters.

Action

Rating: eh, close to none / 10

The story isn't really based around action, but there is some action in the end, so if you're into action, don't be very expectant for it in this anime.

Audio

Rating: 8.5 / 10

The audio is absolutely amazing. What's more, all the tracks and songs are made by Jin, and you will love his work, especially on the intro.
As far as the audio in the actual anime goes, some parts of it could need a bit of work, like you can't really hear them too well (which you can, this was just an example), however, for the most part, it is high-quality sound and there isn't really a need for some sort of headset. Unless your volume is at like 6.9/100.

Animation

Rating: 10 / 10

The animation is beautiful, it blends well with the "colour scheme" of the colours. You won't get what I mean, but if/when you watch the anime, you'll get it.
In some parts of the anime, it gets weird, there's a reason for that, so don't worry too much about it.

Final Thoughts

My rating of this anime: 9.3 / 10

With beautiful graphics and audio, I would definitley recommend this anime to anyone who likes love/romance, supernatural/super power anime, this is for you. You may not get the categories that I've mentioned in this section, but you will when you watch it. Of course, it's much more than just those 2 genres, but I can't say too much about it because I don't really want to spoil the anime.

Sounds good. You were talking about in the chat so ill check it out. Im more into action shounen, but ill watch it. Thanks Duubz.

Hooray, now I can marathon the entire season!

Very great review duubzy, I hope to see this in the review archive.

I'm looking forward to it now.

I heard it was confusing as fuck if you didn't watch/read something else.

Quote:(06-29-2014, 02:41 PM)Dyme Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I heard it was confusing as fuck if you didn't watch/read something else.

Well, it can be rather confusing if you look at it in small bits and pieces, you have to look at the anime as a whole to get it.