Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 230 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Mental Health, Mindfulness + Releasing Stress

[Image: 088774ff89162f332123b62b56beebee.jpeg]
Published 6/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 246.77 MB | Duration: 1h 4m

Guide to reclaiming your mental health, practicing mindfulness and reducing stress
What you'll learn
Understand the importance of mindfulness
Get clarity on individual needs and releasing stress
Utilize varying approaches to living with depression + anxiety
Be able to create your own mental health survival guide
How to increase self-confidence
Requirements
You must be willing to take action on what you are going to learn in this course..
Description
Mental Wellness is something so incredibly sacred. The power of the mind is something that can greatly benefit us or potentially destroy us.I invite you to commit to your holistic wellness by pausing long enough to hear the sound of your voice so you can tap into what you need, and more importantly know you are worthy of giving it to yourself.This course flows into a mini Mindfulness Morning Challenge, where you will be the creator and facilitator of what enables you to show up as your best self on a regular basis.Connect with yourselfDeepen your practice in being presentLearn the sound of your voiceIdentify limiting beliefsTap into the power of your choiceShift your mindset to beliefs that resonate + empower youUnderstand the importance of self-awarenessBiohacking your way into increased energy + feeling betterCommit to your growth and take action with the Mindfulness Morning Challenge.This course finishes up with approaches to introspection to help with the continuation of living authentically + taking care of yourself from the inside out.A reminder that you are only as helpful to others as you are to yourself. It starts with you and that is your power.Length: 1 hour, 4 min, 5 sec.Your morning dictates your day.You are worthy of your time.You can do it.Warmly with love,Denise
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Welcome
Section 2: Content
Lecture 2 Your Foundation
Lecture 3 Get to Know the Sound of Your Voice
Lecture 4 Your Belief, Your Choice, Your Power
Lecture 5 Your Transformation
Lecture 6 Your Handcrafted Morning
Section 3: Conclusion
Lecture 7 CEO of Your Life
Women,New Moms,Students
Homepage

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

I knew it was World Mental Health Day and I luckily have access to free health care. I also have been impacted by Covid-19 mentally but now Im feeling a lot better.

I honestly dont think enough with people IRL but with many friends Ive met online. I feel like the people I have met on the Internet actually get it and understand my mental health struggles.

Im doing pretty good right now, actually. There are a few things that are causing some stress but Ive been managing it well, so Id say Im at about 7 or 8 currently.