Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Message me asap if you wanna  learn and be legit and good in Carding and western unio

Message me asap if you wanna  learn and be legit and good in Carding and western union transfer without decline or cancellation Teaching Asap...

Clone cards also hitting in my SERVICE as well !!

LINKABLE CARDS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR CHEAP PRICES

Sell Info Fullz Company USA Uk Ca Fresh 2024 SHOOTING

SELL FULLZ INFO SSN DOB/CVV/BANK LOGIN/DUMPS Track 1&2/TRANSFER WU/PAYPAL-----

I'm Joker McBurna , Imma From USA Tampa FL ... And I'm Doing Carding To Any Country Any Location Delivery To Your Door Steps Asap...

********************Items Carderd Everyday Are As Follows**************************

*Phones ( Iphones,15,14pro max,14, 13 pro max,13,12pro max,11promax,X,Xs,Xs Max, Xr, 8,8 Plus,XR,Etc....

*Watches ( Rolex, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet ,Vacheron Constantin ,  Blancpain,  Lange & Söhne Etc..

*Shoes ( Balenciaga Shoes, Nike shoes,Lv Shoes, Addidas Shoes, Gucci Shoes, Nike HyperAdapt ,Sneakers Etc.....

*Belts

*Ps5 Games

*Bags And Many More....

Notice : I'm also teaching everything about 2024 Working Methods ..You can contact me asap if you have the Dream of being a great Carder and Western Union Hacker here ..I will teach you how to do Online Western Union transfers with a Hacked Cc and How to Order Items From Amazon,eBay Etc Without Declines and Cancels ..I want someone who is really willing to make Money here with me ...

TELEGRAM: @Trusteddea

[To see links please register here]