Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 470 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Meta Quest Pro

Quote:(12-29-2022, 09:50 PM)Tee Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (12-29-2022, 05:18 PM)Selmavw Wrote:

Quote: (12-29-2022, 04:31 PM)coreymcalinson Wrote:

quest 2, not sure on doing the other since its over £1400 I think and bit daunting as my first time hitting the site, will attach screenshots of the convo I had below

Wow super insightful! Thanks for sharing the screenshots. I thought most of the people were claiming only the headset, controllers and chargerbox were missing but I'm not too sure. Maybe someone who did this method can elaborate more.

I believe you're supposed to say the brown box is empty. But I said the meta box was empty and still had success so both work but it's better to say the brown box it arrived in is empty as it's a much smoother process.

Quote: (12-29-2022, 07:06 PM)Food8423 Wrote:

Currently in the process of doing quest pro, will keep you updated

With no previous orders on the account? Also wishing you goodluck I'm looking forward to see how this plays out

with you saying the meta box was empty how did that make it a longer process if you could please elaborate

Quote:(12-29-2022, 10:48 PM)coreymcalinson Wrote:

Quote: (12-29-2022, 09:50 PM)Tee Wrote:

Quote: (12-29-2022, 05:18 PM)Selmavw Wrote:

Wow super insightful! Thanks for sharing the screenshots. I thought most of the people were claiming only the headset, controllers and chargerbox were missing but I'm not too sure. Maybe someone who did this method can elaborate more.

I believe you're supposed to say the brown box is empty. But I said the meta box was empty and still had success so both work but it's better to say the brown box it arrived in is empty as it's a much smoother process.

Quote: (12-29-2022, 07:06 PM)Food8423 Wrote:

Currently in the process of doing quest pro, will keep you updated

With no previous orders on the account? Also wishing you goodluck I'm looking forward to see how this plays out

with you saying the meta box was empty how did that make it a longer process if you could please elaborate

Sure, they wanted the box back and seemed to investigate more. They asked more questions like Box serial number was it sealed. Brown box empty is easily better

Quote:(12-29-2022, 10:53 PM)Tee Wrote:

Quote: (12-29-2022, 10:48 PM)coreymcalinson Wrote:

Quote: (12-29-2022, 09:50 PM)Tee Wrote:

Sure, they wanted the box back and seemed to investigate more. They asked more questions like Box serial number was it sealed. Brown box empty is easily better

thank you, and this was for the quest 2 not the pro right?

Quote:(12-29-2022, 10:55 PM)coreymcalinson Wrote:

Quote: (12-29-2022, 10:53 PM)Tee Wrote:

Quote: (12-29-2022, 10:48 PM)coreymcalinson Wrote:

thank you, and this was for the quest 2 not the pro right?

Correct.

Just made my order for the Meta Quest Pro - Est. delivery: Wed, 11 Jan. Will likely be trying DNA, and failing that, boxing them.

I will let you know how it goes.

Quote:(12-30-2022, 01:23 AM)Waifuu Wrote:

Will likely be trying DNA, and failing that, boxing them.
Quote:boxing them
^ An excellent backup to the DNA.

Currently at the stage where they are investigating, should have a response by the 5th

thanks for sharing, I am about to SE a Quest 2 as well with EB method. My account is still fresh tho. Yours as well or did you heat it up a bit with some orders?
thx a lot!

Quote:(01-02-2023, 04:14 PM)AlexBaker Wrote:

thanks for sharing, I am about to SE a Quest 2 as well with EB method. My account is still fresh tho. Yours as well or did you heat it up a bit with some orders?
thx a lot!

In the first post presenting the SE it said you could do it as a guest. So I think a fresh account would work.

I followed everything step by step and it worked for me.

So i orderd and they have a limited time you got a free elite strap - is than a problem when its in the box or should i only say the quest 2 was missing and elite strap was in?
Or completely empty?