Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 223 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
[Method] Beginners : Quick $36-$106 of Cryptocurrency By Watching Videos On Coinbase

I am from singapore and i have a free method to bring this "beer money" to the next level. just pm me for details.

I'm in the waitlist for more than 3 months. What's wrong with my account? It's a verified account.

this means that they have alot more people "waiting" for the free money when they are not really making money. Im from singapore and i got the money, just a matter of when. and if you have been following the market trend right now, its downtrend and lots of major players cashing out, resulting in major drop in prices.

Whoa, I'll try

Well I was about to trying, but after saw that they ask for identity docs to verify your account and AFTER that only they will release coins, and that can pass 3 months before you get approved I felt discouraged.
But thank you anyway, it's a great opportunity for some of us.

I have recieved payment for watching the videos, thanks but could not watch videos until i deposited funds

I have money invested with Coinbase. About $120 in Bitcoin. But whenever I try to earn by watching any of the videos, I keep getting "You're on the wait list." So, it seems like a no go for me. I've been on the "wait lists" for months now.