Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 357 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
[Method] Make up to $700 BTC/day

We are going to be using a site called luckygames to make some money. Lucky Games is a site where you can wager money playing a dice game. It is a legit website that have been using it for about 4 months now.

What makes it great is that you can withdraw any amount at any time, no limits. If you have any concerns, try this out with the free coins they give you or deposit a small amount of alt coin to try it first.

While there is a slight "house edge", we are going to steer it a little in our favor. I have tried many different strategies on LuckyGames but this one has made me by far the most money. We will be using the 50/50 strategy. The odds of winning are 50/50 plus the 20 betting levels of "protection" we will be adding give you a really good chance. I have run this for over a week several times without fail.

Step 1:

[To see links please register here]

or you can also use the non ref link

Step 2: Transfer some Bitcoin or alt coins using the address shown in your account.
I recommend something that is worth less than $1.00. You'll see why soon as it is much easier to work with and will allow us to work with nice big whole numbers and not tiny decimal numbers. Examples: SiaCoin, XRP, Tron etc.

Note: If you would like to try this risk free to start you can use the free Lucky coins they give you after signup.

Step 3: Go to Games --> Dice and change the roll over amount to 49

This gives us a 50/50 chance to win.

Step 4: Find your starting bet

Whether you decide to deposit crypto or just use the free lucky coins, first take your total balance amount and divide it by 1,024,767. This value simply represents 20 levels of betting. We would have to bet wrong 20 times in a row for us to lose. This is just like flipping heads with a quarter 20 times in a row. The odds are on our side. You can bet more but there is more risk and you'll lose that safety net.

Example:
Let's say we had a balance of 10,000 SiaCoin. Our bet would be 10,000/1,024,767 = 0.00975832.

Next you want to click on the "Auto" button. This will set up automatic betting. Under "Streak of 1 losses" in the "Increase bet by" type in 100% and slide the acceleration slider all the way up. Lastly click on "Start Autoplay".

[Image: 1qD0PBH.jpg]

Step 5: Profit

I have found that 100X Bet/minute profit is typical.

Note: My success isn't necessarily indicative of you having similar success. This is a gambling site. ONLY wager what you can afford to lose.

Stop the crap! You lose everything!

Quote:(07-23-2019 08:45 PM)tompk242 Wrote:

Try to steal BTC from newbies

Nah, it's legit.

Try to steal BTC from newbies

Has anyone tried this again? Any results?

stay clear you will lose your money!

Unlocking Unlocking

Posting to unlock content

let us see

cool,good,i will share