Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 385 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Microsoft Surface Book 2 Glass over the edge

Hey Guys!

I need someone please, who could edit the my pictures of the Surface Book 2 just a little at the edge.
I really need them, please write me if you think you could help me out : Discord - DE | HeroinBenx#0556

Appreciated that you´ve took your time and read this post

What exactly do you need edited onto the edge? I could do it later but not at the moment.

Quote:(05-09-2019, 07:05 PM)HeroinBenx Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (05-09-2019, 06:57 PM)Drako Wrote:

What exactly do you need edited onto the edge? I could do it later but not at the moment.

At the edge of the corner should be an "manufacture fail" that caused me to cut myself as I was using the tablet

- like this just at other pictures

So just make the edge look really sharp then?

Quote:(05-09-2019, 06:57 PM)Drako Wrote:

At the edge of the corner should be an "manufacture fail" that caused me to cut myself as I was using the tablet

Quote:(05-09-2019, 07:06 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (05-09-2019, 07:05 PM)HeroinBenx Wrote:

Quote: (05-09-2019, 06:57 PM)Drako Wrote:

So just make the edge look really sharp then?
Yess but I´ve got other pics twhichs are in need of this edit.

Bump , please, is no one able to help me?