Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 635 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Mine Crack Mod Pack

Quote:(08-01-2014, 01:53 AM)Senka Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Onionioni

So much onion.

IGN: RRReaperrr
Team preference: 2, I guess.

Whitelist has been updated

Rule number 2 i added so it makes people kno that it is there if you become busy and there is a few days you wont get auto booted. I doubt i really actually ban any1 unless they start fucking up crap to the people who been recently added let me kno what team you want on ill notify them we also have a mumble with team chats so if you want to use our mumble you can. We tend to stick to mumble due to skpe resolvers and just alot easier.

[To see links please register here]

you can get that download from here. once and still interested pm me and ill give you the info