Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 767 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Minecraft Mod Review #1

Scourge Craft

The Basic's
Now that the TechnicLauncher and the TechnicPlatfrom Exist, the Mincraft community is overrun with shitty mod-packs made By mentally retarded 8 year old's. However ScourgeCraft is a much different mod-pack, Aside from the Herobrine and "Mo' i dont give a fuck about what i put in the modpack" kinds of packs you mostly find these days, Scourge craft is different. scourge craft optimizes a ton of medieval style mods along with RPG mods to make a really, really fun Multiplayer experience and an almost horrible single-player experience.

Multiplayer
By a landslide, the SC mod-pack is by far the the best Multiplayer Miecraft mod ever. But the multiplayer itself isn't the greatest, it's the server, thats right scourge craft has its on official ran sever. It comes fit with an amazing spawn, lovable NPC personalities, helpful mods and admins, a lot of kick-ass greifing, raiding, PvE and PvP fun.

Singleplayer
If you were to see the single-player first you'd turn the mod-pack off, this is mostly due to the fact that the server makes the mod-pack fun

The music
This server keeps it simple and keeps the regular C418 music... Oh and did i forget to mention the kick-ass jazz and creepy instrumental music that plays based on what parts of a town your in? oh yea, because those just add a lot of character to the towns.

The Server
If you haven't caught my drift yet then you should now, the server is the only thing that makes the modpack fun. without it, its puke like the rest. the server boasts 48 Gigs of ram and some sort of dual core proccesor shit that can handle it, also did i mention the servers 5 SSD's? yea because that much storage spae can hold a lot and i mean a LOT of builds and territory. This server easily holds 100 players lag free. and the server, it's not white-listed!

Links!
So the Fuck you waiting for! get out there and join the server and play!

[To see links please register here]

My other series
You may have noticed about a month ago I stopped doing my series "Video game history Entry's" I Will make a new one Soon. and there will be more of this series to come.

I'll check this out later. Nice review