Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 322 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
MINECRAFT (:

Quote:(03-03-2013, 08:19 PM)Snow Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

lol i'm broadcasting now ! . come join us man !

Ok, ill be there in a sec :smile:

Also, is it creative mode on or off?

Quote:(03-03-2013, 08:34 PM)ABC Wrote:

Ok, ill be there in a sec :smile:

Also, is it creative mode on or off?

i think its on . but just ask rain for it when you get in

As much as Id like to join you I cant, I went through a phase of Minecraft at one stage of my life where I would pretty much live minecraft, thats all I would do day in day out, pulling all nighters and stuff awww it was just bad. I stopped when one day I was tripping balls, went to get a cup of coffee, all I could see on the floor was like Minecraft blocks and shit awwww it was fucking with my mind, never played it since xD

Plus my shitty ass laptop cant handle it, max out like 12-14 FPS

I need to get a new laptop before I can play minecraft : $. espescially I got a premium account now

Quote:(03-17-2013, 11:11 AM)OversouL Wrote:

I need to get a new laptop before I can play minecraft : $. espescially I got a premium account now :biggrin:

Well when you do , you're more then welcome to join me (:

Quote:(03-18-2013, 06:05 PM)Snow Wrote:

Well when you do , you're more then welcome to join me (:

I'd be glad too but I only played minecraft last month ago and the PC got broken so I'm just playing for free in our net cafe for the moment. : $ Maybe you can teach me how to play the game correctly when I get my laptop, but for now add me on buddy list and don't forget about me XD : D

Let me know when you guys hop on!

Maybe. I don't really play Minecraft for PC anymore. I would say i play more of xbox.

Quote:(03-24-2013, 06:36 AM)Vitanis Mate Wrote:

Maybe. I don't really play Minecraft for PC anymore. I would say i play more of xbox. :biggrin:

You guys have expensive things : $ I mean I only get second hand stuff :3