Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 493 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Mobile phone camera or full camera ?

Quote:(11-17-2022, 05:58 PM)xoraplag Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Then I guess I will buy a new mobile phone after all :smile:
I'll have a look at a few reviews and see which one appeals to me.

Depends on how much you want to spend. If you want a good camera, go for Samsung for sure. If you're still weary about broken cameras with Samsung, you could look into a Google Pixel.

If you're going to dump even $300+ on a phone, make sure you buy a $30+ case to go along with it.

One big tip I can give you when looking for a new phone: Use eBay. I don't know about prices in other countries, but in the US, phones are much cheaper than buying directly from a carrier. You can also buy unlocked phones from eBay. Meaning that you aren't locked to a specific provider.

Quote:(12-10-2022, 09:06 PM)Drako Wrote:

If you're going to dump even $300+ on a phone, make sure you buy a $30+ case to go along with it.
Indeed, protection first!

Quote:(12-10-2022, 09:06 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (11-17-2022, 05:58 PM)xoraplag Wrote:

Then I guess I will buy a new mobile phone after all :smile:
I'll have a look at a few reviews and see which one appeals to me.

Depends on how much you want to spend. If you want a good camera, go for Samsung for sure. If you're still weary about broken cameras with Samsung, you could look into a Google Pixel.

One big tip I can give you when looking for a new phone: Use eBay. I don't know about prices in other countries, but in the US, phones are much cheaper than buying directly from a carrier. You can also buy unlocked phones from eBay. Meaning that you aren't locked to a specific provider.

I was thinking of giving Samsung another chance, as the camera on the S22 is supposed to be very good.

Of course, I'll also buy a good case, as I did with my S20. But unfortunately that didn't help.
The fault was probably a mechanical part that is responsible for the autofocus and sometimes jams.

You can read more about it in the article if anyone is interested:

So far, I have not heard any complaints of this kind about the S22. So I hope something like this doesn't happen to me again

As others said, if you're looking for more than run-of-the-mill photography, you'll probably want an actual camera. Most phones are 16MP+ and decent quality, so for average use they will be sufficient.

Quote:(11-17-2022, 02:23 PM)xoraplag Wrote:

Quote: (11-17-2022, 02:09 PM)dooveee Wrote:

Quote: (11-17-2022, 01:54 PM)xoraplag Wrote:

I'm not deep into photography, but just don't want to be disappointed again by a supposedly good phone camera.

Do you know of a mobile phone with a good camera? I was already thinking about maybe just getting an iPhone.
iPhone is the best option mate. I have the iPhone 13 and in my opinion it really takes good pictures. No need to buy pro max or anything.

Have you also switched from Android to IPhone?
I'm not sure if I'll get all the features I want.

For example, I heard that VPNs are no longer available for download from Appel.

Wouldn't recommend swapping to iPhone on the sole basis of a broken camera... Buy the same phone and a case for it, if you were otherwise happy with it.